Sunday 9 December 2007

It's not that there's nothing to say...

It's that there's too much. There are so many things, seeing as I haven't written about any current events or issues so far, that are interesting, and that are going on in Newhaven at the moment, that I don't really know where to start. I would love to tell the stories of the proposed East Quay development (premised upon the recently discovered imminent collapse of said quay); the history and uncertain future of the Parker Pen Company; and, of course, the proposed incinerator, which rumbles on and on and on...

All these stories though are complex and involved, and would require me doing some research, and going out specially to take photos, which, much as I would love to do all those things, I really don't have time for - at least not this week. So please forgive the paucity of these early offerings, and I will try to get my act together (possibly when the weather improves).

No comments: